Local Host Community
The Local Host Community
The host community for the 2012 AGM & Convention was the District of Ucluelet. Mayor Bill Irving and Council are thanked for their generous hospitality.
Councillor Dario Corlazzoli provided Council liaison to the local host planning committee led by Abigail Fortune, Director of Recreation with colleagues Nicole Laderoute, Recreation Assistant; Barb Gudbranson, Finance and Admin Assistant, and associates Katherine Loiselle, Sales and Events Manager with the Black Rock Oceanfront Resort, Sue Payne, Manager of the Ucluelet Chamber of Commerce and Kathy DeVries, Tourism Ucluelet.
An event of this size and caliber takes a small community like Ucluelet working together to achieve success. All local contributors are thanked for their contribution in making the 2012 AGM & Convention a terrific west coast experience.
Specific mention goes to the following community contributors:
- Black Rock Oceanfront Resort (Welcome Reception & Breakfast Food & Beverage Services; Draw Prize Contributor)
- Richard Norwood (Saturday Annual Banquet Food & Beverage Services)
- RedCan Gourmet Catering, Tofino (Saturday Delegate Luncheon)
- Four Mind Creative Design & Concepts (Audio Visual Support)
- Landon Sveinson http://www.landonsveinson.com/ (Photographic Services)
- Oak Bay Marine Group (Draw Prize Contributor)
- Small Town Empire, Tofino (Music for the Friday evening Welcome Reception)
- Left of the Junction (Music for the Saturday evening Banquet)
- Sarah Hogan and her group of Jazz Dancers (Entertainment for Saturday evening Banquet)
- Gray Whale Ice Cream & Delicatessen (Refreshment Break Food Services)
- Cynamocka (Refreshment Break Food Services)
- Tofino Bus, Tofino (Saturday evening Shuttle Service)