September 10, 2020
Director at Large Candidate Information
Candidate speeches and biographies are available to view on the AVICC website at:
There will be an on-line election for the three Director at Large positions on the AVICC Executive. Voting will open at 9 am on September 21st and will close at noon on September 22nd.
Members who have registered for the AGM will receive an email with their voting credentials by September 18th. The results of the election will be announced at the AGM.
Directors at Large (3 to be elected):
- Colleen Evans, Councillor, City of Campbell River
- Sarah Fowler, Councillor, Village of Tahsis
- David Frisch, Councillor, City of Courtenay
- Mark Gisborne, Director, qathet Regional District
- Travis Hall, Director, Central Coast Regional District
- Cindy Solda, Councillor, City of Port Alberni
Contact Information: AVICC staff are currently working remotely so there may be delays in responding to voice mails left on the AVICC phone number. The best way to contact AVICC is by email. Regular mail can still be sent to AVICC care of:
Local Government House
525 Government Street
Victoria, BC, V8V 0A8